- Efficient, topically focused collection of information that appeals to customers looking for a “single source” on a particular topic.
- Grows awareness of your brand as a topical authority based on adding insight to industry commentary.
- Facilitates networking into spheres of influence in your industry. Collecting and sharing content from influential members of your community can get you on their radar resulting in being mentioned, links or even referrals.
- Attracts links from social sources like Facebook and Twitter. Social links can send traffic, influence social and standard search visibility.
- Attracts links from other web sites which can also send traffic and influence better visibility on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Keeps prospects engaged as part of your lead nurturing efforts.
What are your marketing objectives and how can curating content help you achieve them? We love for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
*Originally posted on the Salisbury Post Digital Blog in 2014